Startup companies need to grow as quickly and efficiently as possible to stay alive in the modern business environment, which means coming up with creative strategies on how to reach customers without spending too much money on advertising or promotional events.
Growth hacking is the term used to describe these strategies, and learning how to come up with your own can be an essential part of successfully building your startup and landing new customers. Follow these growth hacking strategies every startup must follow for the best results possible when launching your business.
Pre-Launch Email List
- Getting your pre-launch email list going is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to start getting exposure for your business.
- Keep in mind that this is not a promotional campaign, but rather an informational campaign.
- You should be sending out emails at least every week with content about what you’re doing or what you’ve accomplished.
- The goal here is to build anticipation for when your product launches.
- Your subscriber base will grow exponentially if people have heard about it before they come across it on their own.
When you first launch your startup, it’s important to get the word out about what you’re doing. Marketing by email is the great way to do it.
Try sending an email introducing your product or service, and include a link to the landing page where people can find out more information.
You can also send a post-launch email with any new developments or updates about your product/service.
Start by registering for an account with Mail Chimp and inviting everyone on your list to subscribe.
Create wait list of emails
- Create a waitlist of emails by asking people to sign up for updates on your launch date and time.
- This will allow you to have a list of people who are interested in the product before it launches.
- There are many ways to do this, but one of the most popular is by creating an email sign-up form that asks for an email address in exchange for a product or service.
- The best way to do this is through social media posts and ads with targeted audiences that will be interested in your products.
- Another way to increase your waiting list is by creating a sense of scarcity.
- You can do that by making customers feel like they’re getting something exclusive, limited edition, or otherwise scarce and that they should act fast in order to get it.
- An easy way to do that is through social media ads, and then redirecting them back to an email form for signing up on your waiting list.
In the first email, offer a free ebook or whitepaper and ask for an email address in return. In the following emails, continue to provide valuable content and ask for input with surveys or polls.
This will give you an idea of what your customers want as well as when they would like to be contacted.
You can then use this information in your next campaign to create a waitlist of emails that you can email at any time when launching something new.
Maintain a consistent cadence in follow-up messages and always make sure to include the name of the company in all communications because otherwise there’s no way for them to know if it is coming from someone they trust or not!
There are a number of growths hacking strategies that every startup must follow. These strategies can help you to achieve your business goals by finding new and creative ways to grow your audience, customer base, and revenue.
As you can see, all of these strategies are cost-effective and scalable. This is why they’re so popular among startups and small business owners. So what are you waiting for? Start using these growth-hacking strategies today!
Catapult Brand Demand with Strategic Content Marketing
Having a content-first approach helps you to create the authority in the sector and generate demand for your brand.Contact Our Content Manager Now
SOJY is a Growth Marketing Strategist with proven expertise in Marketing Psychology, Performance marketing and SEO with over 7 years of experience in the industry. With a passion for helping businesses grow, he has a track record of success in developing and executing innovative marketing strategies that drive growth and ROI.